The new GeoBrick LV-PC product range from Delta Tau
The multi axes format incorporating drives that are software configurable for any type of motor technology
Specialised integrated packages to suit the customers high precision requirements
Delta Tau announces the release of its new GeoBrick LV-PC product range. Aimed specifically at research facilities the 19” rack format is an ideal fit into most scientific applications.
The multi axes format incorporating drives that are software configurable for any type of motor technology is the perfect match for Synchrotron and FEL beamlines, adaptive optics on telescopes, etc. 5 Amps continuous 15Amps peak at 60Vdc Bus input or 90Vdc bus input.
Easy control of DCM's, Goniometers, Slits, Hexapods (any non Cartesian mechanical device), and multiple feed back devices can be averaged or incorporated into cascaded filters for force loops etc.
The features include:-
- Multi axes motion control engine (PMAC), capable of simple single axes point to point motion up to extremely complex multi axes, coordinated motion incorporating forward and inverse kinematics calculations
- Advanced built in math capability ensuring ease of control for the most demanding applications.
- Flexible feedback interfaces for many device types from standard Quadrature, Analogue, serial (SSI, EnDat, Hiperface, Yaskawa, Tamagawa), Sin/Cos with 4096 interpolation, Resolver, LVDT etc.) in many flexible configurations.
- Eight built in amplifiers individually software configurable to control many types of motor technology including, 2 phase stepper, ac servo, and dc servo in any mix. (expandable to 16 axes see Macro bullet point)
- Fibre optic interface port (MACRO port) enabling expansion of the onboard 8 axes to a further 8 motor axes (16 in total) devices that can be connected onto the MACRO ring include.
- Higher power amplifiers in ranges from 240V 1.5/4.5A up to 460V 30/60A both single and three phase. Analogue +/-10V axes interface for controlling third party amplifiers such as Piezo or 5 phase stepper. Pulse and direction interface for controlling existing installations where amplifiers already exist. User Digital I/O expansion and Analogue I/O.
- All devices connected to the macro ring run at servo update frequencies closing additional servo loops over MACRO possible.
- High speed digital Capture and high speed digital outputs make data capture and control easy. Typical applications are laser modulation at servo frequencies.
- 64 user PLC's for asynchronous tasking. (32 compiled and 32 interpreted) there are 2 high speed PLC's that run at servo cycle speeds for time critical monitoring and control.
- Individually selectable 5V/24V axes flag control (Home +/- Limit etc.)
- Brake control and General purpose relay output facility
- USB, Ethernet, RS232 and DPRAM Comms ports.
- Field Bus Communications including Modbus over Ethernet, Devicenet, Profibus, Ethercat, Canopen, and CC-Link.
- Up to 32 User digital inputs and 16 digital outputs. These I/O can be used by the motion control programme or any of the 64 asynchronous PLC's built into the system making seamless blending of applications possible with minimum of external system wiring.
- Facility to connect external encoder supplies for longer cable runs.
User programmable FPGA interface.
For further information, contact: Andy Joslin,
Delta Tau UK Limited,
Unit 2 Faraday Close
Gorse Lane Ind. Est.
Clacton on Sea
Telephone: 01255 221 055
Fax: 01255 225 391